Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Experience Series : Never Give Up; A True Life Story To Inspire You!!!




This week on "My Experience Series",I'm so delighted to bring to you
some of the life experiences of a lady whose story will greatly
inspire a lot of people out there who may have given up on their lives
or dreams. The saying that when life throws you lemons,you make
lemonade with it aptly describes what my guest did with her life,and
turned out very well indeed.

Her story is quite long,so it's in two parts,serving you the first
part simmering hot,sit back and enjoy her inspiring story.

I'm JENNY LIVINGTESTIMONY UDOH, a goal getter, a fulfilled graduate
nurse, working in the best teaching hospital in Nigeria, BUTH(Babcock
University Teaching Hospital). I have got the most
inspiring/­motivating life experience which I will be sharing with u
in parts!

PART 1: NEVER GIVE UP

When I was younger,back in primary school,I use to say I want to be a
nurse,because I had an aunt I loved so much,who was a nurse. So when I
finished secondary school in 2002, I got a form for school of nursing
in Lagos, wrote d exam, passed,but was dropped after d interview, this
happened three consecutive times in 3yrs; I would write the aptitude
test, pass it,write the main exam,pass it,but would fail during each
interview. Then,I decided to travel far (Uni cal) to write another
exam. On my way,I had a very fatal accident,but I thank God I got to
my destination safely,wrote the exam and went back home,only to be
notified that the exam had been cancelled. My dad got angry and didn't
allow me to go back to rewrite it.

In 2005,I still took another form but from a private university this
time and finally got the admission, for BNSc Nursing. In my 2nd year,I
fell ill,that I missed my 1st & 2nd semester exams; a whole session!.
When I regained my health, I went back to school were I was a class
below my mates. My parents,even some lecturers too,told me to change
my course to public health,that I wont be able to cope in nursing
department,but I told them no way,that I'm determined to be a nurse!

In my 4th year,I lost my mum and little sister after a brief illness.
It was the most tragic part of my life, as I was very depressed and
thought I would die; but God saw me through.

To the glory of God, I finished in 2011 with a degree in NURSING
Science,2.1(Honors),plus a certificate in occupational health & family
planning!

Dear if I can make it,U 'TOO CAN'...

... So pls NEVER EVER GIVE UP, Be determined,focus and be PRAYERFUL, U
WILL SURELY GET THERE IN JESUS NAME!

Watch out for Part 2( DON'T GIVE UP; GOD ANSWERS PRAYER!!! I'M A
LIVINGTESTIMONY!)

3 comments:

  1. Indeed God is good. Congrats nurse livingtestimony! can't wait to get the second part of ds story for I know your testimony is great! God bless you n God bless u uche for always putting a smile on our faces with dis experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete