Monday, December 22, 2014

'God sees your ungrateful evil soul' - Nicki Minaj blasts ex in angry tweets


Days after crying while talking about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels during a radio interview, Nicki Minaj took to twitter last night to blast him, suggesting he's blackmailing her.

"Anything you don’t appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul. I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump,'
"No one puts fear in my heart!! Cuz I know God is real!!!! He's seen me be loyal to the point ppl said I was stupid. So dig ur grave!" Nicki wrote.

hen she apologized to her fans "I'm sorry. My fans know this isn't me, 'Hate this. But I'm human. I do so much. Too much. No man would have stayed loyal in this game like me.'

Nicki‘s mom Carol  tweeted @ Safaree: 'Safaree when you take on Nicki you take on me and the host of heaven.. Stop while you can SB!'

No comments:

Post a Comment