Friday, December 19, 2014

Show a little act of kindness this christmas

Well I was in hurry out of town to keep an appointment outside the
city where am residing when I bumped into an old acquaintance I used
to know back in my school days. He was so happy to see me though he
had this dejected look on his face. When I asked why he was looking
that way,he said he had been jobless since he left school and his dad
also died shortly afterwards. He told me he was coming from where he
had gone to look for a job offer and hadn't had anything to eat since
morning (it was around four pm in the afternoon). Well, even though I
didn't have much cash on me at that instance,but I was moved to part
with some of it,you need to see how he embarrassed me when he gave me
a bear hug in full public glare at the bus stop where I wanted to
board a taxi. I could see he was genuinely appreciative of the kind
gesture by me and couldn't hold his emotions.

Well,I was happy I could make him happy in my own little way. I think
we should try such kind acts this christmas and whenever we can,that
little act of yours can really go a long way in another's life

No comments:

Post a Comment