Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Peek View into my Playlist




Am an old school music lover,and by old school,i mean songs that are
at least eight years old. That's not to say that i don't love new
school,i do but they must be pretty good to get my attention. I listen
to all music genres, but i have a bias for rhythm and blues,a little hip pop and
soft rock.

Below are some of the songs i like to put on replay
depending on my mood at any material time.

when am feeling
freaky-adina howard's "freak like me"

when i get mad at things-2pac's
"fuck all y'all

when am thinking about money-notorious big's "more
money,more problem"

feeling spiritual-don moen's "you make me lie
down"

feeling free-tekno's "holiday"

when i need motivation-atlantic
star's "silver shadow"

when am feeling remorseful-lisa stansfield's
"all around the world"

when am having a feeling of time consciousness-aretha


franklin's "ever changing times"

when am feeling cranky-dagrin's
"kondo"

feeling naughty-omawunmi's "warn yourself"

when am having
second thoughts-monica's "before you walk out of my life"

when am
feeling hardcore-2pac's "letter to my unborn child"

feeling
thoughtful-dammy krane's"amin"

thinking about love-atlantic star's
"secret lovers"

feeling hopeful-black magic's "pass you by"

when am
feeling lyrical-TI's "get back up"

feeling eerie-jesse jagz's "bad
girl"

feeling in love-monica's "for you i will"

feeling wild-jessie
j's "wild"

feeling funky-falz's "marry me"

when am missing
someone-case's "missing you"

feeling heart broken-michael bolton's
"how am i supposed to live without you"

feeling down-billy ocean's
"when the going gets tough"

when i feel like listening to soul-soul 4
real's "candy rain"

when am imagining the future-MI's "rich"

when i
wake up in the morning-beautiful nubia's "owuro l' ojo"

when am ready
for bed-niyola's love to love.

These are just a few of the songs on my
playlist that reflect my moods per time,so now you know. What do you
make of the songs on my playlist? Share your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment