Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Photo: Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.Com’s Nigerian Player Of The Year 2014



A happy Vincent shared the news on his instagram page and also used the opportunity to thank his wife that he refers to as his diamond and other family members. 

His words; ‘I just want to say a very big thank you to my SUPER GOD.my lovely wife and my DIAMOND who has always been on my side shinning through my good and bad moment.my family.you guys rock.you take your share in my pains and my joy.a big thank you to my coaches and coleagues both at the national team#WEARENIGERIA and at Lille Osc #WEARELOSC.A big thank you to the organizers and sponsors of this award(GOAL.COM NIGERIAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2014).to all my fans and supporters who stood by me throughout 2014.to all the media men and women,the note,the points,the ratings,the criticism,thank you.to those that nominated me and those that voted for me.to everyone that made this feat possible,GOD bless you all.thank you so much for choosing me as your GOAL.COM BEST PLAYER For the year 2014’.

 We hope he wins the CAF award too!

No comments:

Post a Comment